Friday, May 25, 2012

New Look...not for me

I've been messing around with the blog layout and see what I can do to make it my own. I'm still not used to the fact that I am trying this out or what I am hoping to get out of it. I call the hubby over and I ask for his opinion on some looks. Usually we are on the same page about stuff, but ever so often I wonder to myself...who the heck did I marry? I am not normally one with trends, I tend to stick to what I know or whatever I feel safe in. Give me my greys, reds, blacks, or any dark tone colors and I will be a very chippy lady. At times, I even surprise myself when I go for something out of my norm. I know I should try new things, this I know because he is always telling me to try a new dish at our usual restaurants, a new drink at Jamba Juice, or when we go clothes shopping. I try to find new things that catch my eye, but in the long run I am afraid that I may only order it or wear it just once. There are times when I actually find an article of clothing that I love and the looks he gives me are extremely funny ones, such as... who the heck did I marry? Ya, okay, AT TIMES, there are some tops I find to be cute and yes, they happen to look a bit for an little old lady. He gives me the "REALLY?" stare and I'm jumping for joy that I found something I actually really like, so I give him the "You bet your ass I'm buying this top!" stare right back. So he smiles and I'm good to go.
So where was I? Oh, yeah, so as I mentioned before, I still haven't found a template or layout that I am really jumping for joy about, but for now this one will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment