Monday, May 28, 2012

If not today, then when

It's Memorial Day and I have the day off. The hubby does not. That entitles me to having the house to myself. One would say YAY! I am not one of them. There's stuff to do around here, yet I don't know why I am wasting time online. Not really chores, but just things I wish I would have more time for:
  1. putting a new needle in my sewing machine.
  2. getting all our family framed pictures and putting them up on the wall
  3. vacuuming (okay, so this one is a chore)
  4.  starting a new crochet project (unsure of what to do yet)
  5.  putting our wedding and winter vacation pictures in the photo albums
I wish the car wash place wasn't closed today, at least that could have been accomplished.
The hubby said that when he gets home we can finally put the shelf up over my sewing table. This I am excited about. I feel that with that up, I can actually get to messing around more with the sewing machine and that will inspire me to get back to my creativity.
But for now, I will leave a very special drawing that Angus Oblong drew for us this past weekend at Comipalooza...
 I think we look goofier on this year's drawing than last years Comicpalooza...



No comments:

Post a Comment