Sunday, January 20, 2013

Really, where does the time go?

I don't even know what to think. I mean, really, where the hell does the time go?! I know that I have not posted in quite some time, but 4 months?!?! Wow. I guess I've just been working too much and I feel tired on the weekends or time sure seems to be passing by rather quickly. I wanted to post during the 2 weeks I had off for Winter Break...but I spent the majority of it shopping. =). This sure came as a surprise to me, because I really don't care too much for shopping, especially for me. But I sure came out with some great deals. I am in love with Old Navy all over again. I had not bought or worn jeans since about elementary school. My problem is is that I am short and chubby. So either all jeans I have tried on the pant legs are too long or the thigh area is too baggy looking. So during the break, I went to Old Navy and decided, "okay, it's time to try some jeans on and see how they look and feel." As I was pulling them on, I thought, "please let them fit nice and please don't be too long." They are fine! They are a bit long, but doesn't look too bad and I'm not about to cut about 3 inches (usually pants I buy I end up cutting off about 5+ inches) off. So I walked out with 3 pairs of pants. One of the jeans are supposed to be capris, but on me, they fit perfectly in length. My hubby has never seen me wear jeans. He commented on how I look different, but good. I'm happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment