Sunday, January 5, 2014

DVR recorded movie ratings for the year 2013

     I just went back and counted all the movies I blogged about, and in total there were 123 movies. This total does not count the movies I watched in the theater or on DVD, unless it was noted. This tally does not include movies I had watched and didn't want to bother blogging about. I know I blogged about really bad movies, but some were, in my opinion, so bad that I just wanted to totally forget I had wasted my time with such stupidity.
     The number 123 seems low to me. As I mentioned before, there were a lot more movies I had watched, just not wrote about. Why you may be asking, or not? Simple reason, either is was so fucken stupid or I could have cared less to count it as a movie I had seen.
      I had a week off during Christmas break and I had told myself I would watch more movies in our DVR, where the fuck did the time go? I have no idea. I ended up watching a total of about 4 movies in 9 days. It's not as if we traveled or had people over, of I was cooking a massive meal.. I just have no idea where time went. Some of it could have been that my loving hubby dragged me into watching Orphan Black, and we both were watching about 4 episodes in a row. There were a few other shows that we had recorded and we sat our asses down to watch some of those mini-marathons. Plus, don't forget about certain Christmas cartoons that MUST be watched, such as How The Grinch Stole Christmas!, and A Charlie Brown Christmas, among a few others. So see, lots of shows to watch and not enough time for movies.
     So far in this new year, which we have been in a total of 5 days, I have only watched 1 movie and that was in the theater. I hope to beat my own record of DVR movie watching this year. This time, I think I'm going to do it differently and instead of counting the movies at the end of the year. I'm just going to do it in the post.

I know this picture is old, but try and keep warm, such as Daisy is doing there. Get under the covers, and find a good movie to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment